Friday, May 6, 2011

And Here Are the Pictures...

As promised, here are my six month check in pictures:



Weight: 113 pounds (-2 pounds pre-pregnancy weight)

It is kind of strange how you can weight less but still feel like your body is so different. I guess I thought when I reached my normal weight again that I would feel just like I used to. I'm sure it seems so different to me but probably a lot less noticeable to others. In some ways though I'm kind of enjoying my new figure, like I have hips (or at least more than I used to!) which I feel gives me a little more womanly appearance. The important thing I have realized is to feel comfortable and happy with yourself. It IS NOT about what the scale says. It IS about feeling healthy and appreciating the incredible things that your body can do.

I still feel like I have some work to do on my stomach muscles. I have been looking into some more exercise programs that incorporate intense ad workouts such as pilates and PX90 but have not committed to anything just yet. I am hoping that with some dedication (meaning actually doing my Tracy Anderson video on a regular basis) and time, I should be able to get them where I want them to be - tight and flat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment