Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August Check-In

Here is a quick update for August:

1- Most important announcement- I passed my GTT which means I do not have gestational diabetes! Next go around, I better pass the first one because the three hour test was miserable!


2- Update on GOAL 1- my food journal- while it worked wonderfully for a few days, I now find myself falling asleep at night and thinking "Ugh! I completely forgot to write down what I ate today!" I am trying to find a work around for this. I'm thinking that I just need a little pocket size notebook to take everywhere with me so I can remember to write down what I am eating throughout the day. The concept does work well because I often find myself choosing fruit vs. chocolate swirl pudding (one of my latest cravings) because I'd rather admit to eating fruit in my journal than junk food.


3- Update on GOAL 2- exercising four days a week- I have been fully committed to seeing this one through. I have not made it to the gym all four days and instead opted for some outdoor workouts but either way as long as I am getting at least 30 minutes of cardio, it counts in my book!



So that's my quick August update. Hope you all are having a healthy, balanced, and productive August too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment