Friday, March 25, 2011

A Love Affair

I have a confession to make - someone new has entered my life recently. I have seen him every day for over the past two weeks, and he has brought a whole new level of happiness to my life. His name is Bob and I am in LOVE!


Meet BOB! He is awesome!! I got the Sport Utility edition so it works for both sidewalks and "off roading."


So what makes this BOB such a great catch?

First and most importantly, my son LOVES him. When I strap him in his eyes open wide and he has this expression that says the world is his to explore and he doesn't want to miss any of it! He likes being able to sit up and see everything. BOB has also served double duty by helping Phinn to get a nap and me to get my workout which means happy baby, happy momma! I am thrilled that Phinn enjoys BOB's company as much as I do because if he didn't, BOB wouldn't be nearly as useful as he is.



The next great feature of BOB is he is well-built and study which makes him incredibly dependable. He has handled well at both walking and jogging paces. My BOB has a fixed front wheel so it can be a little difficult to turn when walking but handles like a dream when I'm out running. I also can't believe how smoothly it travels over bumps. I believe it is a safe product and will keep my son safe as we traverse the treacherous suburban streets.

Next he is light weight and travels well. I have taken him on a couple trips and he easily fits into the trunk of my civic along with luggage and other baby necessities. If I am tight on space, I can remove the front wheel easily (This is one of those things that I would typically ask Hunter to futz with but its so easy I can do it!) and VOILA! it all fits.

Finally, BOB along with the arrival of some warmer temperatures has made it so much easier to get in some cardio. Phinn and I can go for a quick walk or run whenever I can squeeze it into our schedule. While I still very much enjoy my gym time and solo runs, it has also been a HUGE benefit to be able to get in a workout on days where it didn't look like I'd be getting that time. It also includes Phinn in my exercising which I think is important. I want him to grow up knowing how much health and fitness is valued in our family and in order to do that I need to be a healthy, fit role model for him.

I am not the only one head over heels for BOB. Check out this mom who really puts BOB to the test.



BOB has been a fantastic addition to Phinn's and my daily routine. He is a little pricey (at the $300-400 range) but worth every penny in my opinion. Seriously check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment